Unless you need to be somewhere in 3 min, this is a pretty good option for a healthy but easy/fast breakfast. The ingredients are also accessible and you can find them in any grocery shop. Im not adding any measurements because frankly…it’s easy…
What you need:
- Ground Linseeds
- Yogurt (Vanilla or Natural)
- Overnight Chia Seeds in Oat milk (add a double of milk to the amount of seeds in a glass, stir and leave it in the fridge. Have enough for 3 bowls)
- Other fruit (optional, like Raspberries, Blueberry’s, Blackberrys)
- Pecan Nuts
- Other Seeds (Optional, like poppy-seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, etc)
- Add a bit of Oat milk
- Top it off with cinnamon and your done!
Seems like a lot of ingredients but once you get the hang of it and played around with the ingredients to know which ones you prefer it will take you about 2/3 min to have yourself a healthy breakfast. Enjoy!